- To Research, to Develop, to Produce and to Market cutting – edge Temperature Controlled Packaging Products, specifically designed to ensure the efficient transportation of temperature perishable Products.
- To provide cutting – edge Services in the constitution of Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions for the efficient transportation of temperature perishable Products, based on International Transportation and Distribution Practices as well as Specifications provided by Customers on a project base.
- To train its Staff on a regular basis on Issues and Topics relative to their Quality Assessment and Operations within the Company.
To Produce high – Quality Products, based on strict Raw Materials’ and Consumables’ Quality Controls.
- To Select Associates who conform to high Quality Management Standards, in order to improve constantly.
- To retain, under any circumstances, the Fundamental Quality Control and Management Principles at all levels/departments/posts of the Company, through the constitution and operation of a certified and constantly evolving Quality Management System.
- To Conform to the Principles of International Quality Standard EN ISO 9001:2015, which focuses on Customer Satisfaction as well as to any other Standard the Company is certified.
- To Conduct strict Control and Review of the adopted Quality Management System on an annual basis, in order to verify the degree of success of the set Annual Quality Aims and to set new Quality Aims as challenges which will demand more focus and efficient management for their attainment.
Mediline Isothermal Solutions
A successful distribution chain contributes to the Time and Temperature Sensitive Products’ integrity and quality preservation throughout the respective transportation processes, while at the same time complies with the National and International Legislation and regulations.
Mediline Isothermal Solutions S.A. performs all necessary quality control testing as well corresponding safety and mechanical attributes performance evaluation according to National and International Standards. These activities are executed throughout the development and production phases, in order to meet at all times the Products’ Release Specifications and Quality Requirements.
Representative samples for each raw and packaging material, semi- and end-products are received for the conduction of the respective Quality Control Tests. The established Quality Assurance Procedures are not focused only to comply with the optimum technical specifications and parameters, but through continual monitoring of all productive and non-productive processes to ensure the availability of high-quality products that meet even the most demanding requirements.
Indicative Quality Control Operations that are performed on a daily basis are:
- New Materials Testing before entering into production line
- Testing and Release/Rejection of Raw Materials
- Technical specifications and production requirements inspection
- Machinery and Production Area / Process Inspection
- Sampling and quality control laboratory testing for semi-products and byproducts
- Testing and Release/Rejection of End-Products
- Documentation of all processes and respective records/data retention
The Company’s Quality Assurance Department comprises of professionals with high education and experience on technical activities and quality assurance concept. The QA Department in collaboration with the R&D Department ensure that the defined Production Procedures and continually maintained, so that the End-Products fully comply with the standard technical specifications and requirements. Last but not least, the QA Department operations emphasize on the direct communication with the Company’s Customers for quality issues and technical documentation and/or support.
The innovation of the Mediline Isothermal Solutions S.A. services and products is initiated with the Design and Development process, but is founded and accomplished by the “Customer Service Oriented” strategy that has been established and focused over time by the Administration and the people of the Company.
We believe that building a long-term relationship of trust with our customers and partners is the cornerstone of the business sustainability and enduring success. Mediline Isothermal Solutions places Customers and partners at the center of its priorities and for this reason consistently aims at ensuring both the provision of high quality products as well the quick response to Customer’s requests, maintaining at the same time the strong adequacy of the proposed solutions, the provided services and their technical support.
Our main goal always was, still is and will be the effective and efficient management of the Customers’ requests, requirements and specifications, so as to maintain their satisfaction and commitment at high levels. As part of the ongoing effort to improve the services and products provided, the Company has developed and implements an action plan to achieve this goal.
In this context, the level of service and the experience that our customers are reaping from the interaction with the Company, its services and products, are monitored on an annual basis through customer satisfaction survey.
The constant communication and cooperation with our customers, in the light of the identification and fulfillment of their operational needs, enables us to evaluate the company’s operating procedures and processes. At the same time, the information received from Customers is valuable in order to improve the quality and attributes of products and services provided by the Company.